YOU AND ME YOU AND ME

...

thats just disturbing...great animations though

Environmental Environmental

Ok

Alright here is my two sense. I think the art work was wonderful, I also feel however that some of these kids need to get a life. They try and blame things because its not Hentai or about commedy. Most of them are 15 or 16 losers with no g\f. When you leave a review its supposed to be about helpful criticism. I feel that with his limited time he did a wonderful job. My only suggestion would be to go back and make it longer. Other than that great flash.

Surface Surface

wow....

compeletly amazing, i'm left speechless, you guys have yet again proven your amazing flash skills. I would love to see the rest of this series, as well as the Xin series. (I think you guys are the one that do that.)

Hungry Granny Hungry Granny

ummm

Not so sure about him being a flash god but....he does have some good points.

The music was nice, and it seemed to fit well with your animations however there was no real plot from my standpoint. I don't see a relation to your title other than the touching is good on the screen. A good first try and Im sure the rest of your work will be much better.

Mr. Hynes Gets The Gas Mr. Hynes Gets The Gas

ok

Over all it wasn't that bad of a movie, however the ending did seem a bit anti-climactic. But none the less good work. I gave you a 4\5 so keep up the good work.

Star Wars 2.5 - A new Foe Star Wars 2.5 - A new Foe

Not bad!

Thats pretty good work from a bunch of kids. Good luck and continue to work hard. This was pretty original and alot better than some of the crap that gets through on this site.

Snipex-05 responds:

thanks man!

Halo For Retards Halo For Retards

Wonderous

I really like your work, and I'm sure you won't respond back but atleast you might see my input. I think a Mario Kart Spoof might be entertaining as well as trying something with Star Fox, or Final Fantasy. I know there are already a lot of Final Fantasy spoofs out there already but if you continue your current style I'm sure you will put alot of them to shame. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your next spoof.

flash-hounds responds:

thanks, we dont have any plans for a final fantasy spoof, but that doesnt mean we wont do one!

XIN Session 14 XIN Session 14

Truly Amazing

I have watched every XIN episode 1-13 around 4 times now and you have no idea how pleased I am to see the 14 episode come out. I am truly impressed with your work and I can only expect the rest of the series to be just as good if not better than what you have produced thus far.

I also find myself liking the other series that you started. The one with the guy that works at a burger joint. I can't remember the exact name because its been a while since I've seen that one. Keep up the good work. You are by far one of my favorite flash authors and I can't wait until the next one comes out.

SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

ok

I really liked what I saw but I guess its just my comp. The thing won't load up right. I get the first scene then everything just goes back to the title screen. I'm not gonna vote until I see the whole thing because I wanna give you a fair vote. I'll try again later.

100FPS Fun 100FPS Fun

LAME

Ok someones already done this b4. It was ok the first time now its just stupid. The only thing you have going for you was the music. Slow everything down and give some more thought into it.

Then try actually doing something good for a change